We will be hosing a recruitment open house on April 28th and 29th from 11am – 2pm at the firehouse, 400 Bedford Road, Armonk NY. Come learn about the fire department and how you can help we are always looking for more members to join our great family who want to give back to the community.
The numbers for 2014 are in! We responded to: 509 Fire Calls, and 504 Ambulance calls for a total of 1013 alarms.
September 30, 2014
Ben Weinhoff is in 6th grade at HC Crittenden Middle School. At his recent birthday party, Ben, his family, and friends helped raise money toward the Armonk Fire Department’s purchase of a LUCAS Chest Compression System.
Read the full article here:
The Town of North Castle 9/11 Memorial will be held at 5:30 PM in Wampus Brook Park, on September 11th.
Welcome – Supervisor Schiliro
Reading of North Castle Resident Names
Laying of the Wreath
Ringing of Bells
Great video put on by team Stayin Alive charity! We are so proud to work so closely with these Armonk residents and and appreciate all the help and support they have given us throughout the years.
Please support them for the Stayin’ Alive Charity 5k Race on May 31st. Learn more by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Westchester Regional EMS Council honored the EMS providers in the county by hosting the 40th annual EMS Awards Ceremony at Sleepy Hollow High School.
More than 200 EMS providers and their families celebrated the presentation of the annualEMS awards and the conferral of lifesaving citations.Meritorious Service:
- Ronald Macellaro, Firefighter: Armonk FD
- William Wallerstein, Firefighter: Armonk FD
- Thomas MacInnes, Highway worker: North Castle Highway Department
- Robert Lombardi, Highway worker / EMT: North Castle Highway Department
- Unit Citations:
- Armonk Fire Department
- North Castle Highway Department
- “Every year, we see great acts by amazing people coming to the aid of those in need. We applaud the efforts of these volunteer and career emergency services providers.” said Chris Kalish, Chairman of the Westchester Regional EMS Council’s Public Information and Education Committee.
Thanks to everyone who came out to support us during the Frosty The Snowman Parade. See our pictures of our apparatus, and our friends from the Banksville Fire Department.